2013年5月4日土曜日

Diagnostic Gestalt and Deguslation

Diagnostic Gestalt and Degustation
「診断のゲシュタルトとデギュスタシオン」
by Iwata Kentaro

This book mentions about outlines and differential diagnosis of some diseases.
I'm not sure why they picked up these diseases,  because there are some common diseases and rare diseases which many clinicians may meet the disease once or none in their life. Every section is written by difference author. It means there is some difference quality. But almost all sections are very useful for every clinician, because top clinicians are authors in this book. I could find new aspect of these common diseases.
"Gestalt" is German word of "whole." This word is good to reflect the content of this book. "Gestalt" include both experience and evidence for the disease.

After I become PGY3, I can get time to read medical book to back up my experience as a doctor. Unfortunately or fortunately, I didn't have time to sit and to read textbooks past two years, but get a lot of clinical experience. Now a time to back up my experince by knowledge.