2010年10月29日金曜日

Maching result

Today, final year medical students received the result of matching.

Matching system is one of new system for our junior resident training programs. All hospital and students who want to train junior resident program in Japan, attend this system.
Both hospital and medical students register who they want to employ and which hospital they want to work, respectively.
Finally, computer decide the most suitable pattern.

I think this system is good, because we can mix from different University.
My first career as a doctor will start in Okinawa prefecture, south island in Japan.

The hospital which I matched is one of famous, but hard hospitals. It has old super-rotation program. Super-rotation means that we study various specialty as junior residents. Now, almost all resident program include this rotation, but the hospital's program is old one.
Many doctors who I respect finish the junior resident program in this hospital.

I don't have confident to finish my junior resident program. However, I'll do my best.