2010年11月28日日曜日

Basic science

Recently I use English more than usual, to read English exercise book for CK, to speak in skype English lesson, and to listen Pod cast. However it is not enough to write English. To improve language, it is important to exercise all four aspect, reading, speaking, listening, and writing.
Actually I use twitter to make daily log. But it's too short to practice writing English, so I tried to write this blog everyday for 15 minutes.

I read Guyton and Hall Medical physiology. It is good physiology textbook which is
essential context for physician.
There are so many Japanese physiology textbooks which are written by physiology experts. Those textbooks mention too detail things which are not useful for physicians.

My goal is finishing to read this 'Guyton' until my graduation.

One of my mentor said that it is not important for young doctor how many procedure they do, but important thing is how they know basic medicine.

We should learn basic medicine more, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, and so on.