2010年11月3日水曜日

My mentor

The word "mentor" means an experienced and trusted adviser in dictionary. We use "mentor" as a role model.

For me, there are various mentors in each professional field. Some mentors are well known, but others are known through books, articles, or media.

1. Medicine
Dr. Y.T. is one of famous doctors in Japan. He educates physical exam in clinical situation, ans how to do clinical research in academic field, to young doctors.

Dr. H.S. is professor of infectious diseases in University of T. He understands well for medical student. Even if he is so busy, he help us, and advice us to study well in our study group in infectious diseases.

Dr. A.M. is a famous consultant infectious diseases. He also educates in community-hospitals and in web. When I watched his lecture first, it was so impressive for me. After that, I respect him a lot.

Dr. Kiyoshi Kurokawa is one of my respect doctors. He was a professor in UCLA. He is active in world-wide, and not only in medicine, but also in other field, for example education. He tries to empower the younger more. His enthusiasm and activity encourage me to do a lot, and do my best. I enjoy to read his blog everyday.

2. Other
Mr. Takashi Tachibana is scientific writer. When I was a high school student, his book inspired me to study a lot, and know huge unknown world.

Mr. Shiba Ryotaro is a writer. His historic story is so nice. I want to use beautiful Japanese like him.