2010年11月23日火曜日

Speaking Englsih more.

Recently I'm too busy to write this blog.
I have to study for my graduation exams in University, for CK, and for CS.
Therefore, I plan to how use my 24 hours strategically.

Today, in my real English lesson,
After that I took virtual English lesson. I mean in Skype English lesson. It was good for me to get more and more opportunity to speak English.

One of my friends who teach English in high school told me that you have to improve four element of language totally, speaking, writing, reading, and listening. Actually, speaking is difficult for Japanese, because we are not educated to speak English.

However, I plan to take mock medical interview test in March 2011. I try to seek more opportunities to improve speaking. I try to take "English" exposure more.
I'm usually taught by a Cameroon English teacher once a week. In addition, I take Skype English lesson every day. Those trainings give me great effect to improve all aspect of English.

I hope to pass all my exams (3 more graduation exams, Japanese medical boarder exam, CK, and CS). I'll do my best to manage my time.