2010年11月29日月曜日

Concentration of my attention and time

February 2011, I will take Japanese medical board exam. When I will pass all exams, which are included graduation exams and Japanese medical board exam, I start to work as a doctor from April 2011.

Now I and my friends have to study hard to pass the board exam.
One of doctors who take charge of medical students advised us to concentrate our attention and time to study before the board exam. When we have two tasks other than studying board exams, it is high risk to fail.

Therefore I tried to manage my schedule not to do so many things. However I tired to get ECFMG certification in same time. It means I'm high risk student to fail.
I read a twit that US medical students do multitask. It means they run in treadmill, while they study flashcards. I follow them to do multitask. Actually I don't have enough time to do all things slowly.

My goal until April 2011 is the following.
1. Graduation from University school of medicine
2. Pass the board exam
3. get ECFMG certification (it means pass CK and CS)