2011年1月8日土曜日

Akira Ikegami VS Michael Sandel

In the last weekly Bunshu, there is a article about discussion between Akira Ikegami and Michael Sandel.

Usually, I don't read this weekly magazine. I don't use train to commute. It means I don't have a opportunity to see the advertisement of those which hung in a commuter train. Today suddenly I get the information about this article.

The article is interesting for me to know humanity side of the professor. The interviewer is one of  great Japanese journalists, so he can ask the professor through "good question."
In the article, they mention the word, "good question."
In the world, there is no "bad question." If you feel that, it means the teacher couldn't lead him or her well. Sometimes, students ask questions based on obscure mean. Good teacher find what they want to ask and know. And the teacher lead them more constructive flow.

His conversational lecture is so impressive for me. Everyone can see it in the internet. It means every teacher and lecture are compared to world best lesson. It nice, but severe.

Anyway tomorrow, I have to take the latter half of mock test. Terrible・・・