2011年1月24日月曜日

Stocktaking

My lovely racket-bag departed to a new owner yesterday. With this bag, I played tennis eagerly. To be a honest, I was not a good player. But through playing and practicing tennis, I can study so much things which are useful for my life.

First, I have a limitation.
When we are young, we tend to think our potential are limitless. Of course, our brains have unlimited possibilities, but it's one of our organs, same as heart, stomach, kidney, and so. When our physical exhausted, our brain is also affected; we tend to think negatively and nervously.

Second, elemental things are most important.
Physical strength is important than technique. All sport needs physical strength. If you don't practice well, you can cover by your powerful strength. Running and muscle training are boring sometimes. But those will connect to our performance especially hard time.

Anyway, stocktaking is one of good way to think what I want to do in my life. Time is short than we think. I should think my priority, what I spend my time to, what I save it to. I want to be a better time-manager.