2011年1月18日火曜日

構造構成主義とは何か 次世代人間科学の原理

This book is written by Saijio Takeo.

In this book, he tried to explain new framework of logic, structural constructivism.

We usually use a dichotomy between the two to make it simple. Based on this thinking process, we believe without a doubt that our side is right, and another is wrong. It is simple. However this thinking method faces to the limitation. It means when we want to solve complex problems, it is not enough. The dichotomy could not find good solution for religious confrontation.
On the other hand, he doesn't agree with relativism which allow anything.

Therefore, he tries to make a new framework of logic, structural constructivism. In this thinking, first we should become a humble that no belief is perfect and be tolerant to others.

In my impression, this thinking attitude is like a polytheism, comparing to a monotheism.
The dichotomy is a powerful and simple method. First, we should try to use this to explain or to find solutions. After reaching to the limitation, we try to change our mind to use structural constructivism.


My English writing skill is not enough to express complicated things, like these philosophical issue. I'm not sure I can convey what I want to say using suitable words. Recently, I think it is really difficult to find suitable words for what I want to say.