2010年12月3日金曜日

Announcement of Big project

This morning, there was so heavy rain. I was little hesitate to go to University, because of squall. Fortunately, when I went out, the squall just ended. Wind and heavy rain was so severe that according to news, there were some victims.

Today, we announced our "Big project" for our class-mates.
It was hard for me to gather money for inviting doctor. We had to negotiate many section or person. It was good social experience for me, however sometimes it was time-consumed thing for me. You know, now we have to study graduation exams and board exam. In addition, I have to study for US board exam. It means my time-limitation is more severe than other.
After this announcement, I hope everything to go smoothly.

I've just finished my semi-final graduation exam.
From tomorrow, I should study harder to pass all exams, but I'm glad to spend my time as my own pace.
Next three months will be last time for me to concentrate my study. From next April, I have to study on the job.