2010年12月2日木曜日

Pay attention & Time-lag

When I try to talk complicated things in English, My grammar of talking always become worse. This is because I can pay attention for grammar less, while pay attention for the content more.
I think I can improve this problem by learning more difficult or complicated words, and being used to grammar more.
In these situation, I feel speaking so much, but actually I don't speak so much. I have to use so much energy and attention for just seeking words. I need to be familiar to more words for various situation.


There is a time-lag to response in English conversation. This is because I cannot think English completely. Therefore, I have to translate some Japanese words to English.

It means there is time-lag . Of course, it is natural to speaking English more slowly than native Japanese. However, I do my best to reduce time-lag.

Today was a first day for semi-final graduation exam.