2010年12月1日水曜日

Staying Human During Residency

I found one blog which is written by Dr.H. He is a expert of pediatric infectious diseases.
Infectious diseases is not popular specialty in Japan. Pediatric ID is also.

Previously, I listened his lecture in Tokyo pediatric infectious diseases conference.

He also finished junior resident program in OCH. It was fun for me to read his article about legend of hard training in OCH.
For example...
The last time they ate meal was the day before yesterday.
Some resident bought a dozen of enteral feeding product for himself or herself.
They slept on the floor.
There was a rumor that one resident would be twins or double, because he is so tough.

It looks like real field hospital.
Maybe I have to read Staying Human During Residency Training: How to Survive and Thrive After Medical School
I hope I stay human even if I'm so busy.

Anyway, writing English in this blog is good training for me. This is because I can find my mistake for spell.
Tomorrow there is second final graduation exam. We take graduation exams half year. I hope to graduate without accident.