2010年12月20日月曜日

Multitask

Six years ago, I did multitask, writing paper, practicing tennis in formal club, and studying for transfer student's entrance of school of medicine.

According to twitter, US medical students can train their physical while they study in flashcards of their board exam.
Now, I have to study for Japanese medical board exam, Step2 CS, and CK.
I don't want to excuse myself for time limitation to prepare each exam.

When I start to work as a doctor, I have to manage my time more strictly. I'll not have enough time as now. Previous and recent hard work will be good experience for me.
When we don't give up, the trial become precious experience for us.

Today was first day of final graduation exam. Tomorrow is second day. I don't have confident to get enough score to pass, but I'll do my best as today.

This blog is visited just 1000 viewers. Thank you everyone!!