2010年12月27日月曜日

World wide economic shrink especially in Japan

After World wide economic shrink, the economic condition in Japan is not good.
The beginning of the economic crisis was sub-prime loan.
After that, many countries try to recover their economy by increased export. On the other hands, Japan couldn't do that enough because of strong Yen.
Recently, Japan recover little, but not so much like other countries.

Many countries which has rich national resource like oil, coal, or rare metal, try to make good use of sustainable noninflationary growth. Japanese society failed to use the interest from high-growth period from postwar. It means Japan couldn't use our economic advantage well.

I'm really afraid of Japan becoming like Greece, where filed bankruptcy and suffered financial reverses.
What is a good way for Japan to survive in the world? We consider it and find the answer quickly. We don't have enough time to wait the answer. 

Anyway, today I got message from one of my English teachers on the Internet. It was really glad to me. Even if all technology develop, it is important for us to keep good relationship.
Even if I'm so busy, I don't want to loss my humor.