2010年12月5日日曜日

Clinical training in Mito

I went to a hospital in Mito to attend clinical training. Actually I usually study for multiple-choice style exams. It means my clinical sense become blunt.

These training opportunities are precious for me to remind me enjoyment of clinical medicine.

Today was little tough, because all patient who I attended admitted.
There were some students who came from far area. One of the students came from Okinawa only attend this training. They use many time, money and elaboration for this. Their passion encouraged me so much.

I was not sure I taught them well. I was not afford to teach so much, because I don't have enough experience and time.

Anyway, when I have a time New Year, I want to attend this training finally. It's depend on how I can prepare for my board exams.