2010年12月21日火曜日

Graduation exam finished

Today we finished our graduation exam. After all test over, a model answer is putted up a notice on a wall. According to self-scoring, I can graduate without accident.

It means I have to take three exams, Japanese medical board exam, Step2 CK, and CS.
Recently, I can connect Japanese medical studying and English one.

From a seminar for young doctors, I was inspired how to educate my juniors. When I have a next chance to teach junior students, I want to give them a message that it is important for young doctors to fall into a good habit to study.

It is important for medical staff not to make a big mistake.
It means we should do all things systematically, not to skip.
I have one idea to use some material to let them to read the results of follow-up tests systematically.