2009年6月8日月曜日

Monday is a start of week.

Today, I woke up 4'oclock because I drank with Dr.M and one of my medical friends. My sleep was light.
Dr.M has enthusiastic about education. He adviced us to study English. Medicine is making steady progress(日進月歩). In the world, the progressive is written in English. Therefore, it is disadvantage for medical staff not to read English as early as native speakers.

Last weekend, I drank 3 successive nights, with friends of my club, with friends of my junior-high school, and with medical staff. I could hear opinions from perons whose specific fields were different. This experience was stimulating me.
I think my motivation to study charged full. I can do my best from Monday.

After my wake up, I read Bate's. I aware that I have already finished to read half of it.
I never read books which mention the detail of apex beat like Bate's.