2010年5月6日木曜日

Back to Japan temporary

This is my first time to write this blog from iPhone. From Goggle app, we cannot directly jump to Blogger, blog account which is served by Google.

In the afternoon, I feel severe dizziness. I was obliged to lie. I think I lost my precious productive time. I have to recover from jet lag as soon as possible.

When I wrote about Kindle for PC in my twitter, Amazon started to follow my Twitter. I could know their strategy to watch the custmors' trend.

I'm interested in the election for prime minester in U.K.

I took the vaccination of hepatitis A and Japanese encephalitis. I went to dentist to treat my caries. Day after tomorrow, I will take a vaccination of typhoid fever. Next week, I will observe one of educational hospitals in Chiba prefecture. And the weekend, I will depart to Bangladesh.

This article lacks unity. When we write in small device, we cannot see the whole of writting. It means we cannot elaborate enough.