2010年5月4日火曜日

Goodbye, Montreal !!

Today, I went back from Montreal to Japan.

There was a happening in my first flight.
It was delay one hour, because the plane have to change its broken tire. My flight schedule was tight. It was only 75 minutes for my transit in my schedule. Therefore, it remain 15 minutes to transit.
In the airplane, there are other passengers who go to same destination, Narita.
The staff from the airplane company guided us. we have to rush to international depart port. Fortunately, I can ride the second plane. My stay time in Toronto airport was only 15 minutes.

One of my attending doctor told us that we have to keep our mind open, because medicine is always adventure.
I thought there are always happening in life.

Totally, I transit 8 times, subway, bus, and airplane to go back my hometown.