2010年5月1日土曜日

day 19


Today was final day to study in Montreal.

Two doctors got their holiday. So today was so hard for staff who remain in the hospital. I followed seven patients and written two new consultation sheets.
First one is in ER. I've had to summarize the history in noisy ER. I've used my energy more than necessity.

This training was clearly divided between on and off. When we start to work, it was busy, but not work so late in languid pace.
Time and tide stay for no man. After start one day, I feel the end of date come in a moment.
We couldn't eat lunch also today. I thought we could eat lunch only half of weekday.

After working, I and another medical student went out to eat late lunch in 6 o'clock p.m. I ate breakfast 6 o'clock a.m.
We told each other about the difference between Wasabi and other spice, national sport in Japan and Mexico, and comics.
He will stay Canada another two months. We are reluctant to leave each other.

I am not afford to consider tomorrow schedule. I've just exhausted.
I've taken a lot of picture, but my energy to upload these today.