2010年5月3日月曜日

Cirque du Soleil, Totem




Today was my final day in Montreal.

The hometown of Cirque du Soleil is Montreal. Therefore, Montreal is the first place to start new performance.

The cheapest sheet is even burden for a student. I want not to save the cost for those investment.
My experience to watch circus was only Bolshoi circus for a long ago.

Today was Sunday. So there were so many family groups. I couldn't find any extra available seat. I thought the distance from stage was near from my seat.

It was so exciting for me.
Their physical preform was high quality. They used many stage effects to show their performance more effectively.
It was art, circus, and musical.
Real performance and real music has risk to fail. Audience can feel the player's tension and breathing. It lead audience and the player together.

I want to check it in Tokyo too.