2009年5月26日火曜日

Dr.Tierney's diagnostic process

「Principles of Dr.Tierney's diagnostic process」

This book is written about how we can diagnose illness from history and physical. I borrow this book from my friend.
In this book, there are some cases for learning diagnose process. Almost all cases are difficult for me to reach right diagnosis. I maybe give an illusion of my diagnositic skill in case study group. In case study group, we can list up more diagnostic disease than one of us can do that.

I respect Dr.Aoki, and his teacher is Dr.Tierney. Dr.Tierney is said 'God of diagnosis' in our country. I want to see him someday.
In this book, there are many impressive clinical pearls. Clinical pearls mean useful proverbs for clinican.

'History is 70%, physical is 20%, examination is 10%'
In Japan, we can access medical resource easily. Patient tends to ask doctor to do expensive exams, and doctors depend on those exam. But is it really necessary?
I want be a doctor like Dr.Tierney.