2010年4月21日水曜日

day11

Today is a busy day. Only half ID doctors are in the hospital. In those days, there are a lot of new consults.
I took a part of cellulitis, cellulitis, bioprosthetic valve IE, cat-scratch diseases, and splenic abscess.
I also look cases of suspect of shingles and neurtopenic fever.

Some patients are tolerant of my English without fluency. Others are annoyed about it.
There are much different about accentuation between Japanese and other languages.
Japanese tends to have flat accentuation. English and French tend to have a lot of accentuation. Therefore my tongue doesn't move enough how I image. Maybe I have to train my tongue muscle.

There are three risky factors in our life, extramarital sex, money,and drug.
That was told from my boss. When a senior person told implicative pearl, it carried considerable weight.
I heard that there are three risky actions for a backpacker when I traveled, sex, drug, and alcohol.
Anyway, take care!

That my following patient gets better is pleasure for me.