2010年4月23日金曜日

day12


Yesterday, there were a consultation in the end of day. Therefore, we have to work later than usual.
When we changed the antibiotics the level of the patient's consciousness improved dramatically. I know that when we can cover the course of pathogen, the condition get directly better.
After that, the weather was good. I ran to the Parc Mont-Royal. It was the sunset time. There were so much people to watch or shot the sunset.
I was too tired to write this blog.

I bought First Aid For USMLE step1 2010 in kindle version.
This book is annually published new version. I always brought this two years to study Step1. I remember all pages of the book, and quickly search it.
Step2 is covered partly same important tips. Therefore I decided to purchase it.
This was my first time to get a kindle book. We can see kindle book in iPhone or my computer.